Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Chase 2

After work i went back for a follow-up on my work-related injury.

Apparently i wasn't thinking when i got dressed this morning. I picked a knee-grazing dress.

The doc asked me to stand up and turn around so he could feel my lower back and gluts for the source of pain.

"Are you wearing underwear?" The doc blurted out of the blue.

"Yeah.." I laughed nervously. Turned hysterical as i continued, "But it's a thong..."

"I need to look at it," stated the doc.

I almost burst out laughing even though i knew he meant the source of pain...

So he basically asked for permission to lift my dress and I was like a hesitent "Sure!" and he proceeded to tuck the hem of my dress in the traverse strap of my bra which was just outrageously hilarious.

Apparently my piriformis was entirely inflamed.

I wondered what the doc thought of my pink satin lace-trimmed undies encasing my bony ass. Probably meant squat.

Meaning squat is certainly something i can relate to!

1 comment:

Not-So-Normal-Mom said...

hehehehehe!! Nice visual. ;-)