Saturday, August 02, 2008

By Yours Truly 18

Curry is the specialty i haven't made in a while.

Kept going back and forth as to whether i should cook this weekend. Saturday afternoon rolls around. Everyone i know seems to be doing something productive.

Loneliness hits. Boredom hits. Sometimes i can't tell which is which.

I must produce! (And it is not gonna be an heir!) For if i don't, my existence means nothing!


Threw in a couple of new ingredients just to variate.

Getting the timing right still stresses me out. With nine ingredients it gets tricky. Hey, i'm just an amateur...

But sometimes i want it all. Even if i cook it all to death. Probably symbolic and parallel to life somehow.

Even after reluctant sampling (and i love curry!) i'm left with six quarts! I am fucked!

That's what you get for wanting it all...

My apartment smells like curry. I smell like curry. Yum! : )


And playing "All By Myself" by Eric Carmen and "Goodbye Girl" by David Gates during the creation process probably says something about me. I'm not gonna venture.

1 comment:

Not-So-Normal-Mom said...

I LOVE curry. Yours looks delicious. I cheat and use Cuury paste, but I wish I had the patience to make it from scratch. I have tried it, but it never tastes right.