Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fallen

In essence, Denisse bought me this Aquis towel. [I used the gift card she gave me for my bday. Personally, i think she was a little disappointed, hoping for something more fancy : ) ]

But i'd only been eyeing this for over a decade! Refrained all this time. I have many towels. They'd feel slighted by this be-all-and-end-all! It'd be blasphemy stabbing the average Joe!

The microfiber sucker does cut drying time in half! As told to Denisse: I used to enjoy drying my hair [narcissism!] Now it's a chore i just want over with.

Hair is dead cells! It's ridiculous to fuss over it. IMHO, everyone should be bald.

I would totally shave my head... But it is cold to be bald...

And i am cold enough as it is, in every sense : )

Earlier this month a pinky nail broke mid-shower. I peeled it off and it landed in my drain strainer amidst hair and gunk.

I thought, "How existential!"

An ex once played with the marvel that was my pinky nail. When it broke, i saved it for a while in my medicine cabinet, painfully aware that, when mine grew back, it wouldn't be the same nail he'd played with.

Dead cells and narcissism... That should be a song.

No comments: