Saturday, April 05, 2008

What I Learned Today 3

Silicone dildos are dishwasher-safe. In fact, running one through the cycle is a recommended method of sterilization between uses.

I guess... why not... Silicone is silicone, whether it is used for fucking or cooking.

I can just picture a phallus on the top rack amidst a pristine dining set. Steam-filled space, jet streams in slow motion so you can see every droplet traveling in midair, only to inevitably fall and drip off shiny curvatures. It's... poetic.

1 comment:

Sara and Kim said...

one of my past roomates just told me, in front of his mother, that he came home one night from the bar and found my phallic friend in the dishwasher. to which i responded it was his and his boyfriend's. seriously though, some instructions report to boil them prior to first use. imagine if unexpected company came over. "what's for dinner?" "dildo stew?"