Thursday, April 17, 2008

Axed X

Early this morning i saw my ex-guy-friend Alec* on Yahoo Messenger. Course, he couldn't see me. I hadn't seen him on for months. I mean who goes on Yahoo before 7 a.m.? (Apparently, i do.)

I don't think i've had an xgf before Alec. Xbf's i've had a few, but an xgf is definitely a first.

I haven't blogged about Alec before. Have come close, though. I've elected to refrain. I think there's guilt in turning down a needy one who needed me. Tremendous guilt, as a matter of fact.

I had to sever the ties when, after we'd had a [mutual] agreement to just be friends, evidentally, every time we hugged goodbye he'd bury his face in my neck a little deeper, and longer. And he'd inhale to his maximum pulmonary capacity. Several times.

Don't get me wrong. This is a good-looking guy. And by good-looking i mean Grecian god. Whaddaya know, i'm not shallow. Pat my shoulder.


*Not his real name

No comments: