Friday, December 21, 2007

Jolly 4

Last night, at my second company holiday bash, Belinda*, my coworker who just turned 21 in May, who still lives in la-la land and was intrigued by my worldliness, asked me, “Who kind of guys do you like?”

I shot off my knee-jerk reaction since i was too tired and apathetic to lie, “White?” and cackled. Luckily Belinda, Japanese and Caucasian and Peruvian, related, and cackled with me. Have i mentioned my utopia? : )

Later in the night, to answer Belinda’s question, i made a spontaneous list, uncensored:

- White
- Into me
- Good in bed
- Intelligent
- Funny
- Not stingy with money

In that order, i thought. And i laughed inside.

Funny how compatibility was not indicated at all. I think it’s because from point #3 onwards, it’s implied.

And then i added:

- Taller than me
- Not skinnier than me

There. It’s completed. That’s all i need. Really.

Santa, you got one of those in your red velvety bag? May i peek?


*Not her real name

No comments: