Sunday, August 09, 2009

How Does One Name a Sequence as Such?

Chili garlic peas

Bai gai. I think it means "white clams" in Japanese and clam loosely translates to all shellfish. But don't quote me.

All it took was wasabi-dabbled soy. Mmm. So simple. So delectable!

Spicy ramen aka voodoo magic. I'd be a sex slave with glee for this treat. What do they put in there?!!

Incidentally a key ingredient is menma, which happens to be bamboo shoots. What comes to mind is Dr. Evil enunciating "magma" in Austin Powers.

A new flight of Bubble-licious

Merlot @ my bro's this evening. This was the 4th shot of the bottle immediately prior to which W asked, downplaying the impatience/annoyance, "Can i open it now?"

Cute.

At my limited meals with Joshua he would ask, "Can i eat now?"

And, yeah, gotta luv a fat pussy.

No comments: