Sunday, July 05, 2009

More Firsts

'Twas the last pack left! If that's not a sign for me to give it a try...

Totally was gonna grab another for Joshua (before i realized this was the last pack) as he is as into Thai as i. Then i remembered: he doesn't eat meat.

I forget all the time. I think my brain chooses to forget.

I recall vividly the last time Joshua paid for my Divine Bovine @ Andronico's he crinched, "It's like buying someone cigarettes!"

I wonder if food compatibilities will make or break a couple. It's easy to dismiss as trivial. But you live and breathe it. Everyday. Well, at least i do. More like i sniff and inhale deeply. Then i gasp for air. Repeat and suffer.

Prior to today the only Chow Chow i knew was the dog.

Of course i looked it up. Deep South relish. Who knew??

No comments: