Thursday, March 30, 2006

From Argentina, With Love


Today was gonna be my fun day. I had many things in mind. Finally I decided I was gonna drive down to Capitola. But the weather was not very inspiring. I walked to the park down the street instead, and took a few pictures, as if I was on vacation.

When I came home, I had a package from Argentina, to my surprise. Immediately the infamous track from Evita played in my head, and I was compelled to hum along. Thankfully no one was around to witness the episode.

Of course, it was the CD I bought at Amazon (not the rainforest, incidentally also in South America! Nor was it the Evita soundtrack that was on the CD I purchased...) E-commerce really is quite amazing. I don't think I was ever so aware of being on the recieving end of it before. BTW, no wonder it took 10 days to get here.

No comments: